Thursday, June 17, 2010

The First...

Yup.

The first. Of a blog. About the spiral. About a wizard.

A Necromancer to be exact. Named Corwin Shadowmancer. That's me.

I've been playing Wizard 101 for about 2 weeks now, and i reached level 25 today. I've been meaning to start a blog documenting my adventures for some time, but i never had the time. Which is funny, cuz i have a lot of time on my hands nowadays.

Well, anyway, today i was questing in Krokotopia, and i got this quest to defeat some champion of the arena. After fighting a ton of hall servants, blue manders(salamander-like people), i thought i had it easy, but alas, i had to go and fight three bosses again. after doing that, i fought a different boss, and talked to Shalek the Wise, expecting the "great" champion to be a piece of cake. I thought i was going to be fighting insignificant monsters for ever.

Boy was i wrong.

The great champion was (at least for my level), truly great. My deck was not prepared for a monster with 2000 health(800 more than me), + 2 other monsters of 300-something health each. I made the mistake of going for the smaller fish first. While Grummish Greataxe(the boss), did 500 damage a hit, i was concentrating my attacks on the two sokkwis(crocodile-like people).

I went down within the first 6 turns.

I went back to the oasis, healed, and decided to try again.

8 turns this time.

So, i decided to call on a friend. I am a soloist by nature, but this was too much. When my friend, Jacob Deathhammer came, we took those monsters down like nobody's business, and when i finished the quest, i was level 25! Halfway to the top(lvl 50(at least until the level cap is raised with Celestia))!

So, i decided now was a good time to start a blog. I had signed up for blogspot a while back, and so i clicked create blog. And then i started typing(as soon as i chose a template and all that).

So, this was the first post.

I hope anyone who reads this enjoys it, and clicks follow.

Later,

Corwin

No comments:

Post a Comment