Friday, June 18, 2010

Burn, Mummy, Burn

I've been completing all the quests in Krokotopia, and i came across one that had me burning mummies.

My first thought was "isn't this terrible for all the marleybonian museums?", but when i think about it, there are a ton of mummies in the world, and the marleybonians can do without(i went to egypt once and i saw a ton of tombs, all of them housed mummies which are in places all over the world. We have quite a few here in chicago too.)


I have to say, i enjoyed my time in egypt, so Krokotopia holds a place in my wizarding heart. Egypt was very hot (100 degrees+ in some parts), but it was fun.

I enjoyed the valley of the kings and the boat on the nile especially. So, i have to say, the Krokosphinx boat is a(more or less) accurate representation. Other than that i completed "find the beetles" and defeated a bunch of bosses to see what pets i got. I didnt get any except for a snow serpent from Krokhotep, but it hasnt hatched yet.

Later

Corwin

No comments:

Post a Comment